950 Monroe Street Project and Dinner
The 950 Monroe Project brings housing and mixed-use to our Downtown which is essential to the health of our community and environment.
Among the many benefits to our city:
• It is an efficient use of land in downtown Santa Clara.
• It is an environmentally sustainable development.
• The architectural quality will help create new building design ideas in the downtown area.
• This mixed-use project supports the city’s Housing Element Goals.
• New walkable housing helps energize the upcoming new downtown core.
• The building is consistent with many goals of the Downtown Task Force.
• Adding housing like this enables local retailers to thrive and plan for expansion in the downtown.
We will be hosting a pre-meeting grab and go dinner starting at 4:30 pm across from city hall at the Jamison Brown House located at 1507 Warburton Ave. There will be food and drinks served as we discuss the benefits that this project brings to our city. Our goal is to have everyone seated at city hall by 5:30 to make sure the planning commission members see the band of community support. We look forward to seeing you all there!